Friday, September 2, 2011

I am blessed!

I realize that it has been a very long time since my last post...over 6 months.  My last post was written not long after my surgery for cancer.  So..an update is in order.  I'm now halfway thru the first year of the five year cancer countdown.  I've been back for testing twice now and both times tests have been negative.  I feel very blessed and most days don't even think about cancer.  The whole cancer/surgery/morphine ovedose thing has made me look at life in a different way.  I'm happy for every day!  Hey, I'm still not a morning person so I don't jump out of bed and hit the floor running!  But each day I am so thankful that I have a chance to enjoy my life, my friends and family, even my job!  God is good!!

1 comment:

The Shoemakers said...

And we are thankful that you are well too! Love ya!