The fact that I have a yard with trees is something new! A couple of weeks ago the two pecan trees in the yard still had all their leaves and I was wondering when they would fall. It seems that overnight they turned from green to brown and then turned loose. Then last week it rained. I was tracking wet leaves into the house, the sewing studio, the car. Wet leaves were matted on the porch and the flowerbeds matched the rest of the yard...covered with nasty wet leaves. Everything was covered with ugly, wet, brown leaves.
Then one day this week, the lawn guys came. Oh, wow! The yard looked great. So good in fact that I had to take pictures.

Doesn't the front yard look good?
The back yard looks great right now but the big pecan in the very back has some leaves still hanging on and my neighbor's elm does too. But for now it looks great.

In spite of the mess, I love having trees!!!
1 comment:
I'm so excited your blogging!! You could definitely blog about all the famous people you meet through work. You could also give sewing lessons via your blog too. Your yard looks great by the way! Love you.
Post a Comment