Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

Happy Birthday, Jesus! I love the song by that name done by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir with the little child singing. It's one of my favorite comtemporary Christmas songs.

This has been a busy day. Started at my sister's house for the annual family breakfast and gift exchange. Her grandchildren looked so cute in their polar bear jammies!




It was fun watching the kids get so excited about opening their presents. Unfortunately, we had some of the family missing this year because they were sick.
They were certainly missed. (Plus, it's really a bummer to be sick during the holidays.) I think some of their gifts were opened by some of the kids who got into the present thing just a little too much! Shouts of "rip it" were heard from somewhere in the mountains of presents, torn wrapping paper and opened boxes!

Here are a few more pictures.


Lily with one of her new toys!



Don with the apple of his eye!


Sorry Jaime. But I loved the picture of Theo and Carter!




Carter with a sucker that turned him into a smerf!



The sucker saga continues!



You can still see some of the bright blue sucker on his face. But, it was sooooo good, huh, Carter?



Cute picture of Bradley, Lily, and Sara. It's a little fuzzy but my camera died last weekend and I have a new camera that I don't know very well. Just go it yesterday and didn't spend alot on it!


Lance, Katie, Shane and kids! Boy, this is fun!!!




Here is Leslie looking so cute!










I'll post more pictures later.

Delivered gifts to my brother's family later in the day. Didn't take very many pictures but here are a couple of Reagan.






It was a good day. But I miss Mom a lot, especially this time of year. Love you, Mom.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for making the pajama's for all of the kids. They all looked too adorable! As always, we enjoyed spending Christmas with you. We love you!

Crazy Family said...

Great job posting the picture of Jaime with the crazy eyes... love it! (and it is certainly a great picture of Theo and Carter as well). Love the PJs too!!!