Friday, January 16, 2009

Trip to Dallas

Just got back from a quick trip to DFW because I had an appointment with Dr. Fred this morning. Sandy went with me and went went over on Thursday and spent the night at DFW Lakes. "
Going to DFW Lakes is like going home. I've been gone from there for a year and a half but I still know most of the people because their employee turnover is so small. It was great to see everyone. My apology to Sandy for leaving her by herself while I went "visiting.


I got a good report from Dr. Fred and don't have to go back until July. His office has moved since the last time I was there and I had to call them because I couldn't find it. (Bossy Girl's battery was dead so no GPS help there!!)

Sandy and I went to dinner at Genghis Grill in Addison last night (Yummmm) .And then we went out to visit John and Barbara for a while. I really really do miss them. It was wonderful to see them. Hopefully, they will be able to come over next month for some of the Mardi Gras parades

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looking at the grill makes me hungry!!!!