Sunday, January 18, 2009

No water!

When I got up this morning the water pressure was really low. I did get one load of laundry done and ran the dishwasher. But now there is no water. Guess what...they are "working" on a broken main down the block.









Working may not be the right word...they do have some equipment down there but most of them are just sitting on the curb. This could be a long day!

Once they get the break repaired (hopefully that will be today) I will have to run the water forever to get the red dirt out of it. I guess that's all the laundry that will get done today!

Yesterday I was dizzy so I didn't do much of anything. I really need to go to the backhouse and get some sewing done...but first I need a nap!!!!!

BJ has the right idea!

3 comments:

Carol said...

BJ looks like he could work for the city's water dept.

Jaime said...

I agree with mom! Working hard or hardly working?

Project Man said...

Where do I sign up? Will they take retarded people?