Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I think I will become a vegetarian!

Well, maybe not a real vegetarian in the true meaning of the word. But I am definitely giving up red meat...at least for a while after having a nasty bout of food poisoning from a bad burger at Burger King. Warning...warning...do not eat at the Burger King on Youree Drive!

I had already given up on the Mickey Dee's on Youree because the employees have never heard of customer service and the food is always "old." Now, the BK next door is on my list! Ugh! I will be writing a nasty letter to BK about the quality of the food at this store.

I have always thought that I could be a vegetarian because I have never really liked protein. Give me carbs!!! I love carbs and I have the body to prove it!

Oh, and there was a time that I didn't eat red meat in the 80s when we raised cattle and I made pets out of them.

So maybe I really could be a vegetarian...I may have to seriously think about it!

No comments: