Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Instrument Park

Jaime and her children are in town for a visit and they came to see me today. It was such a beautiful day that Carol, Jaime, Carter, Olivia and I went to the park that is not far from where I live.

I'm sure the park has an official name but it will forever be known as the "Instrument Park" in our family. That's what Carter named it.



Have you ever played an alligator drum?

Jaime enjoyed the instruments too!

Carter had a good time.

I don't think Olivia was as impressed with the park as Carter was!

More pictures from the park.

 
Posted by Picasa



What a cutie!



2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yea! Your new camera takes great pictures and I'm so happy to see them on your blog! It was so good to see you. Thanks for coming to play with us :)

Carol said...

It was a great day! Love most of your pictures...LOL!