Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woo Hoo!

I got my braces off today!! It really feels strange not to have the wires poking my gums and lips! I will spare you the before and after pictures. But it's been also 21 months since I got them. And, this is a great day for me.

My bottom teeth are so straight now!

My boss brought me a Payday candy bar and we had a candy bar toast!

The orthodontist's office gives all their patients a goodie bag when they get their braces off. It has all kinds of candy you can't eat when you have braces and a package of microwave popcorn. And a regular toothbrush!! Cute idea!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I can't wait to see!

Jaime said...

Yea! I know how exciting that is...been there! Congrats. I can't wait to see your beautiful smile :)

The Shoemakers said...

I know your glad :) Bradley wants braces too!