Then this morning, I got up at 6:30 (thank you, Katie and BJ) to feed the cats and make a pot of coffee. The water pressure was low and I immediately thought "I've got plumbing problems." But, since I moved here in 2007 I have had the all of the outside water pipes replaced. So, what is going on?????
I looked out of the front door and it looked like a river in the street.
Oh, the joys of living in an older neighborhood with an aging infrastructure. I called the water department emergency number but they already knew about the problem. Now, hours later the street is still a rushing river.
So much for laundry today. Not crazy about having clothes washed in muddy water once they get it fixed.
I'm looking forward to fall but that's still months away!
2 comments:
I am ready for fall too!!
Too bad you can't divert some of it to water your lawn!
Post a Comment